PRAWN POPCORN – Cooking Gaint Prawns – Cooking Crispy, Spicy and Tasty Prawn Popcorn in Our Village-q-fnw6TF0yU
This is goan prawn rice.In konkani it is call sungtache rice (सुंगटाचे राईस).
For marination of prawns:
1 small bowl prawns
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
Half tsp salt
half lemon juice
1 cup rice
1-2 bay leaves
4 green cardamom
1 black cardamom
4-5 black pepper
2 finely chopped onion
2 finely chopped tomatoes
1 small bowl freshly grated coconut
1 tbsp red chilli powder
2 tbsps garam masala(blend of spices)
1 tsp turmeric powder
Few chopped fresh coriander
2 small onion cut for fried onion
Half small bowl oil
Salt to taste
1)First shell,devein prawns and clean in water,then marinate it with turmeric powder,ginger-garlic paste,salt,lemon juice.
2) Soak rice in enough water for 10-15 mins and chop fresh coriander and cut 2 small onion and fry them until it becomes golden brown.
3)Grind freshly grated coconut in mixture grinder without water for fineness.
4) Add oil in casserole,then after oil get hot on medium heat add bay leaves,green cardamom,black cardamom,2 anise,cloves,cinnamon,black pepper and saute it.
5) Now add finely chopped onion,add finely chopped tomatoes and mix well,then add marinated prawns and cook it for 5 mins.
6) Add red chilli powder,garam masala.turmeric powder and mix well,then add rice,then add 2 cup of water,then add salt as per taste and cover it with lid for 5-10 mins.
7) After that add ground freshly grated coconut and mix well and cover it with lid again for 5 mins.
After that again mix well and cover it with lid for another 5 mins.
9) Now spread fried onion and fresh coriander all over rice.
10) Keep casserole on tawa and cover with lid for 5 mins to bloom,but make sure that water should be completely dry up from rice before keeping on tawa.
11) Now mix rice.
12) Serve with curd(Add little bit of red chilli powder,salt,sugar in curd to enhance flavour).
Read Ebook Now http://outsmartbook.site/?book=0758284683
Get Best Book [Online PDF] Farmed and Dangerous (Local Foods Mystery) Free Books Download
Reads Full [Online PDF] Farmed and Dangerous (Local Foods Mystery) Free Books Ebook
Cooking Sea Food Gumbo For Our Village – Trying to Cook SeaFood Gumbo with Octopus, Prawns and Crabs-fFC2ncoAO4U
Switch to our mobile site