This is baby prawn fritters.
1 small bowl baby prawns(kardi)
1 finely chopped onion
2 finely chopped white bulbs of spring onion
Finely chopped long,slender green top of spring onion
1 small bowl besan(chana dal flour,ground split bengal gram,yellow split peas flour)
4 tbsps rice flour
1 tbsp garam masala(blend of ground spices)
1 tbsp of red chilli powder
1 tsp carom(ajwain)
1 tsp turmeric powder
Salt as per taste
2 pinches of baking soda
1) Shell baby prawn and clean in water.
2) In bowl add chopped green top of spring onion,white bulbs of spring onion,baby prawns,1 chopped onion,besan,rice flour,garam masala,red chilli powder,carom,tumeric powder,salt as per taste,baking soda and mix well,add little water if needed for fritters batter.
3) Add oil in kadhai for deep frying,after oil get hot on medium heat start adding fritters batter one by one.
4) Deep fry it until it becomes crispy and golden brown in color.
5) After that drain them on absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
6) Can serve with tomato sauce or green chutney.
TO SUSBCRIBE YOUTUBE CHANNEL: