Learn How To Make #BeerakayaEnduroyyaluKura/ Dry Prawns Ridge Gourd Curry With Chef Samatha Only On Variety Vantalu.
Ridge gourd is cooked with dry prawns (Beerakaya enduroyyalu curry) very tasty recipe and it is a very famous dish in south India.
Dry prawns/shrimp (Enduroyyalu) – 1 cup
Ridge gourd (Beerakaya) – 2
Water – 1 cup
Salt – as per the taste
Oil – 4 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1 Tsp
Green Chilli – 4
Chopped Onion – 1 medium-sized
Red chili powder – 2 tsp
Tomato – 1 medium size
Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
Garam masala – ½ Tsp
Red chili powder – 1 tsp
1. Clean dry shrimp by removing tail and head of it
Chop ridge gourd into pieces.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add onions, salt and saute it.
3. Add ginger-garlic paste, ridge gourd pieces and saute it.
4. To it add coriander powder, cumin powder, red chili powder, salt, garam masala and saute it, later place lid cook for 2 minutes.
5. Dry shrimp ridge gourd curry is ready to serve with rice, pulka, and roti.