Learn how to make Indian style crispy Prawns Fry Only On Variety Vantalu.
Prawns are the common seafood dishes that are preferred across the country. Prawns can also be called as shrimp or shrimps and are so delicate in handling and to touch. One needs to master the art of deveining it, then they can be made in no time. Prawn fry can be used as a starter or can be eaten along with dal rice…
1 Cup Prawns
1/2 Cup Coriander Leaves
10-12 Garlic Cloves
1 Small Piece of Ginger
1 tbsp Mix Masala
1/2 Lemon Juice
2 tbsp Semolina
Oil for frying
- In a mixer grinder add coriander leaves, garlic, ginger & little water. Grind everything to a smooth paste. Masala paste for prawns is ready.
- In a flat bowl add prawns, mix masala, salt, masala paste & lemon juice. Coat the prawns with all the spices.
- Heat some oil for shallow frying.
- One by one coat the prawns in semolina and shallow fry them in medium hot oil.
- Fry them on both sides on golden brown color.
- Remove them from a plate & serve hot.