Amazing tequila lime shrimp recipe. Low carb and impressive. I show you how to Flambé!
2 oz tequila
2 oz olive oil
1 oz maccadamia nut oil
1 lb of shrimp
1 med zucchini
1 serrano pepper
4 cloves garlic
1 sprig cilantro
.5 lb of chrispy bacon
1) Peal and de-vein shrimp. Rinse and place in a bowl. Add juice of 1 lime and 1 oz of tequila. Set aside.
2) Start heating a heavy cast iron pan on med/high heat.
3) “spiralize” zucchini to make into noodle size shreds. Place in a bowl. Add juice of 1 lime, chopped cilantro, chopped serrano, crushed and minced garlic, sea salt, and pepper
4) Add macadamia nut oil to pan, add shrimp. Keep a lid close by to extinguish the flame if needed. Once in the pan and sizzling, add the tequila and immediately use a long grill lighter to ignite the pan. Toss pinches of the cumin into the flames to toast and smoke the seasoning.
5) Add the bacon and stir to incorporate all the juice from the bottom of the pan. Place shrimp and bacon on zoodels and serve.
Ninja Blender: http://amzn.to/2ybuhnR
Featured Knife: www.amazon.com/dp/B07BFBBLQD
Thank you, Michelangelo, for the damascus steel chef knife.
GIVE AWAY COMMING UP!!!!!
Subscribe and turn on notifications so you will know how to win this awesome knife.
Maccadamia Nut Oil: https://amzn.to/2CDlWxG
Need a product featured in my video? Find it here! (below)
The Keto Chef Amazon Store:
Business Email: email@example.com
#keto #keepitketo #lowcarbrecipes