This is goan prawn curry made in coconut milk.In konkani it is call ‘Sungtache Hooman’(सुंगटाचे हूमण).
1 small bowl freshly grated coconut
5 dry red chillies
1 tsp rice flour
2 tbsps coriander seeds
Salt as per taste
1 tsp turmeric powder
Water as per needed
1 small bowl prawns
1 finely chopped onion
2 green chillies vertically cut into 2 part
6 kokum(garcinia indica)
1 cup coconut milk
2 tbsps coconut oil
1)Shell,devein prawns and clean in water.
2) First for masala take freshly grated coconut,dry red chillies,rice flour,coriander seeds,turmeric powder,salt as per taste, grind all this in mixture grinder,add water if needed.
3) Now take kadhai add coconut oil,after oil get hot on medium heat add chopped onion,saute until it becomes slightly golden brown in color.
4) Add green chillies,saute it for 2 mins,then add prawns and cook for 5 mins.
5) After that add ground masala,mix well and cover it with lid for 5 mins keeping little gap to cook.
6) Now add coconut milk ,stir it and add salt as per taste and kokum,add water if you want curry in more liquid form.
7) Now again cover it with lid for 5-7 mins keeping little gap and let it come to boil.
Serve with rice or can eat with pav,bread.
TO SUBSCRIBE YOUTUBE CHANNEL: