Xiao’s Kitchen – Welcomes you to our cooking channel.
Recipe for: Chinese Mango Prawns
200g Raw Prawns
2 Cloves Garlic
1 Tsp Paprika
Small Bunch Fresh Coriander (20g)
1 Green Chilli Pepper
Salt to Taste
1. Finely chop the garlic.
2. Thinly slice the green chilli.
3. Roughly chop the coriander.
4. Peel and cut the mango into bite size pieces.
5. Place garlic into 2 Tbsp of hot olive oil and fry for few seconds.
6. Add mango and paprika into the pan and fry for a minute.
7. Add the chilli pepper, prawns and salt.
8. Fry for 2 to 4 minutes until the prawns are cooked.
9. Stir in the coriander.
10. Then transfer onto a dish and serve.
Thank you for watching