Learn How To Make Pumpkin Prawns Soup Recipe from Chef Smita Deo only on Get Curried. Make this Fish Recipe a quick and easy Soup Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tsp. Mixed Herbs
1 tsp. Garlic Paste
1 Onion, finely chopped
10-12 Prawns, deveined
2 cups Pumpkin Puree (500 gms. Pumpkin skinned, chopped, boiled and ground)
1 cup Water
Salt, to taste
1 tsp. Black Pepper Powder
Parsley for garnish
1. In a pan heat olive oil and add mixed herbs, garlic paste and onion. Cook until the onion turns soft.
2. Add the prawns and cook for 4-5 minutes.
3. Then add the pumpkin puree and water. Mix well.
4. Now add the salt and black pepper powder and stir.
5. Boil for 2 minutes and add fresh cream. Turn the flame off immediately.
6. Garnish with a sprig of parsley and serve.
Nourishing Pumpkin Prawns Soup is ready!