Learn how to make Javla Chutney recipe from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani. This is a quick chutney recipe prepared from dry prawn and coconut. It tastes best with bhakri.
Javla / Dried Prawns, roasted
1 Onion, chopped
1/2 tsp Tamarind
1/2 Cup Grated Coconut
7-8 Dry Red Chillies
- Dry roast the javla till it becomes crisp. Keep it aside.
- In a mixer grinder add onion, tamarind, garlic, grated coconut, salt, dry red chillies & water. Grind everything to a paste.
- Transfer the paste in a bowl.
- Add roasted javla to it and mix well.
- Javla chutney is ready to be served.