Learn how to make a refreshing prawn cocktail with pink sauce (salsa rosa). This prawn cocktail recipe is the perfect starter for any special occasion!
► How to Make Pink Sauce (Salsa Rosa)
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
(ingredients for 4 persons)
- 1 avocado
- Mixed salad leaves (canons and arugula)
- 1/2 small purple onion, cut into strips
- 1 segmented orange
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- The juice of a lime
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons of pink sauce (salsa rosa)
- 4 lime slices, for garnish
- Chopped chives for garnish
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
- Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!