Learn How To Make Prawn Noodles Recipe from Chef Neelam Bajwa only on Get Curried. Make this easy Chinese Stir-Fried Noodles With Shrimp at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
1 pack of noodles 200-250gms
2 tbsp. Sesame oil
Bunch of spring onions
Pack of bean sprouts
4 cloves of Garlic
15 or so Prawns
1 tsp. Sugar
Salt to taste
- Cook noodles in boiling water and drain.
- Add sesame oil and mix with a fork.
- Heat oil in a wok and add spring onions, bean sprouts and saute until soft.
- Add the noodles to the wok and stir fry. Transfer to a bowl.
- In the same wok heat sesame oil and add ginger, garlic, chilli and saute.
- Once the garlic starts to colour add soy sauce, sugar, salt, prawns and stir fry until the prawns are cooked.
- Add the noodles back in and toss using forks.
Mouth-watering and delicious Prawn Noodles are ready to eat!