Learn how to make Prawn Curry, with a mixture of Raw Papaya only on Get Curried
Prawns are every non vegetarian’s favorite seafood and exactly opposite is not so favorite Papaya!
So in today’s Masala Trail’s episode, Chef Sneha Nair, teaches you how to make a delicious Prawn Curry with the blend of Raw Papaya. So watch the video and learn how to make Prawn Curry in Kerala style.
- Coconut Oil
- Few Curry leaves
- 2 – 3 chopped onions
- 6 red chillies
- 10-12 Pepper Balls
- 1 inch ginger chopped
- 4 – 5 garlics
- few cumin seeds
- Raw Papaya
- Coconut Milk
- Pour cocnut oil in a pot and add some curry leaves and chopped onions.
- Grind red chillies, pepper balls, fgarlic, ginger and cumin seeds togaether and add water to it
- Once the paste in made, add it to the pot and mix well
- Add prawns and cook them until they turn white.
- Add raw Papaya and chopped tomatoes, to which add adequate amount of Coconut Milk
- Put on low flame and once cooked add the left out coconut milk.
- To make it more tangy, add 11/2 tsp of Vinegar