Prawns Fry Recipe | How To Make Prawns Fry At Home | Shrimps Fry | Homemade Starter Recipe | Easy & Quick Prawns Recipe | Shrimps Fry Recipe | Fish Fry | Fish Starter Recipe | Get Curried
Learn how to make this spicy and tasty ‘ Prawns Fry ‘ recipe at home with our chef Tarika Singh.
Prawns Fry or Fried Prawns is a recipe where the shrimps or prawns are fried along with various Indian spices. Prawns Fry is a easy and quick fish fry recipe. It is a perfect fish starter recipe for house party and guests. This is a restaurant style prawns fry recipe which can be made at home.
For Marinating Prawns:
- 300 gm Prawns (deveined)
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
For Preparing Prawns Fry:
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 3 Green Chillies (slit)
- 2 Sprigs Curry Leaves
- Marinated Prawns
1. Take prawns in a bowl, add garlic paste, ginger paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, Salt and lemon juice. Mix this all together well and keep it aside for 30 mins to marinate.
2. Heat coconut oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, stilted green chillies, sprigs of curry leaves and marinated prawns. Spread the prawns around in the pan and increase the flame to medium high.
3. Stir fry and saute the prawns.
4. Once the prawns are ready, turn off the flame. Remove the prawns in plate.
Now your Street Style Prawns Fry are ready to be served!