Learn how to make Prawns Koliwadaa an easy to make yummy and delicious starter recipe only on Get Curried
Prawn Koliwada is a spicy Fried Prawn dish, relished as a starter in restaurants it can also be a star appetizer of your party. So watch and learn how to make Prawns Koliwada at home with chef Sneha only on Get Curied.
- 1/2 cup of gram flour
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric
- 1 1/2 tsp of cumin powder
- 2 tsp of red chilli powder
- 1 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp of water
- Heat oil for some time
- Make the marination paste by adding gram flour, turmeric, cumin powder, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, yogurt, salt to taste and water.
- Deep the shrimp into marination paste and then deep fry it.
- Prawns Koliwada is ready to be served!