This is goan prawn curry made in coconut milk.In konkani it is call ‘Sungtache Hooman’(सुंगटाचे हूमण).
1 small bowl freshly grated coconut
5 dry red chillies
1 tsp rice flour
2 tbsps coriander seeds
Salt as per taste
1 tsp turmeric powder
Water as per needed
1 small bowl prawns
1 finely chopped onion
2 green chillies vertically cut into 2 part
6 kokum(garcinia indica)
1 cup coconut milk
2 tbsps coconut oil
1)Shell,devein prawns and clean in water.
2) First for masala take freshly grated coconut,dry red chillies,rice flour,coriander seeds,turmeric powder,salt as per taste, grind all this in mixture grinder,add water if needed.
3) Now take kadhai add coconut oil,after oil get hot on medium heat add chopped onion,saute until it becomes slightly golden brown in color.
4) Add green chillies,saute it for 2 mins,then add prawns and cook for 5 mins.
5) After that add ground masala,mix well and cover it with lid for 5 mins keeping little gap to cook.
6) Now add coconut milk ,stir it and add salt as per taste and kokum,add water if you want curry in more liquid form.
7) Now again cover it with lid for 5-7 mins keeping little gap and let it come to boil.
Serve with rice or can eat with pav,bread.
TO SUBSCRIBE YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
Deep and Savory [Shrimp Curry] SOF-AQcvxbrNwKk
Village food fory
Thank you all for watching. This dish tasted really great.
This green coconut shrimp curry is just what you need as the weather gets cooler.
Learn How To Make Chingri Macher Malaikari Recipe from Chef Smita Deo only on Get Curried. Make this Prawns Malai Curry Recipe, a simple, quick and easy method of Prawn Malaikari Recipe, the Best Bengali Fish Curry at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
500 gms. Large prawns
1 medium onion, ground to a paste
3 pods of garlic, chopped
1 tsp. Ginger paste
10 green chillies, finely chopped
1 tsp. Sugar
2 cups of coconut milk
4 Bay leaves
4 Green cardamoms
2 tsp. Chilli powder
1 tsp. Turmeric powder
Salt, to taste
3 tbsp. Mustard oil
1. Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder for 30 minutes and fry them golden.
2. In the same oil add the garlic and when the flavour is consumed by the oil remove the garlic and add the bay leaves.
3. Add the cardamom, cloves and the cinnamon and add the bay leaves.
4. Add the onion and the sugar and sauté till the oil separates.
5. Add the ginger paste and cook.
6. Add the coconut milk and 1 cup of water and stir continuously.
7. Add the chilli powder, salt and stir continuously.
8. When the gravy boils add the prawns and cook on a low flame till the curry turns creamy.
9. Serve with steamed rice.
Prawns Malai Curry is ready to eat!
Combines best with rice, the Goan prawn curry is known for its thick gravy. With coconut milk and spice, this wonderful curry is not to be missed.
To get this complete recipe with all of the ex measurements and ingredients, check out my website: \r
2 New Videos per week, usually Wed & Fri Afternoons\r
Subscribe Here: \r
This Thai Red Curry Shrimp is truly a breath of fresh air. Yes, its spicy but the lime in this recipe just makes every bit so refreshing. If you like curry, check out my Curry Chicken Salad below. If you like Spicy Shrimp, Check out my Firecracker Shrimp below as well.\r
Curry Chicken Salad – \r
Fire Cracker Shrimp – \r
Most Popular Video: Mongolian Beef \r
If you need to look for a Crispy Fried Shrimp Recipe, or you want to know how to make Beef Wellington, King Crab or you want to know how to cook Clams, Mongolian Beef, maybe you want to know how to cook asparagus in a pan or even a Swai fish recipe; well, this is the channel for you because Ive got it all!
kairali tv,latest malayalam shows,kairali tv programmes,new malayalam shows,
Patturummaal,JB Junction,Magic Oven,cookery show,Lekshmi Nair,malayalam tv show,
lekshmi nair recipes,malayalam cookery show,kairali tv online,pepper media,cookery,
show,natural,audience,malayalam online,latest mallu programmes,shows,malayalam,
chicken pepper roast,rava pops,pepper chicken kerala style,
COOKINGCOOKING SHOWCOOKING CHANNEL
• Prawn Malai Curry Recipe
• Dated: July 5th, 2017
• Chef Name: Chef Mehboob Khan
• Show Name: Mehboob’s Kitchen – Masala TV
Enjoy the true essence and taste of “Prawn Malai Curry ” while cooking in your kitchen with such an ease and must-have ingredients in your kitchen. It is not just about a dish with usual taste but a treat to your taste buds with a little change in cooking by none other than “ Chef Mehboob Khan ” that has given an entire new flavor, you ever came to taste. “ Chef Mehboob Khan ” is a well-known Pakistani chef, hosting a cooking TV show on Hum Masala TV, the only cooking channel round the clock.
For more recipes, tips, and cooking technique, log onto:
Switch to our mobile site