[Farmed] Videos

Jean-Michel Cousteau Explains the Danger of Farmed Fish
Commonwealth Club – The Commonwealth Club of California
“I’ve always said, if you protect the ocean, you protect yourself,” says Cousteau. The son of Jacques Cousteau travels to the most extreme locations on Earth, combining science with storytelling, to reveal how the ocean is connected with our own lives.His “Ocean Adventures” series and killer whale documentary brings to light the threats to sea life because of human activity, and ways we can protect these important creatures.

tafbutton blue16 Jean Michel Cousteau Explains the Danger of Farmed Fish

Aquaculture-grown fish and seafood is becoming increasingly common. Worldwide, more fish than cattle are farmed. But the booming fish industry is causing environmental problems. Medications, pesticides and parasites are escaping from open-water farms and contaminating the ecosystem.

Scientists and environmental activists are sounding the alarm for the unique, UNESCO-protected ecosystem of Vancouver Island, which contains one of the world largest concentrations of wild salmon.

Global 3000 home page: http://www.dw.de/program/global-3000/s-11487-9798

tafbutton blue16 The Problem with Farmed Salmon | Global 3000

This is a product video displaying how the Frozen Skinless Boneless Farmed Tilapia Fillet (Izumidai) will ship in a package from Catalina Offshore Products.

tafbutton blue16 Frozen Skinless Boneless Farmed Tilapia Fillet (Izumidai)

pejerrey fish (silverside) farmed in the aquaculture facilities at Chascomus Institute of Technology (IIB-INTECH), Argentina.

tafbutton blue16 Farmed pejerrey fish in Chascomus

All of these animals are killed for food. Love them―don’t eat them!

tafbutton blue16 Cute Farmed Animals

http://SupremeMasterTV.com –Animal Place: A Loving Refuge for Farmed Animals P2/2. Episode: 1023, Air Date: 3. July 2009

tafbutton blue16 Animal Place: A Loving Refuge for Farmed Animals P2/2

Recirculating systems raise fish in tanks in which water is treated and recycled through the system. Almost any finfish species such as striped bass, salmon …

tafbutton blue16 How Seafood is Farmed: Tanks

Net-cage farmed salmon are “dyed” by adding petrochemical-based colourants to their feed.

tafbutton blue16 Net cage farmed salmon are dyed

Vietnam is the source of more than 90 percent of the world´s pangasius exports, which have has increased 50-fold in the last decade. T…

tafbutton blue16 Responsibly farmed pangasius; a taste of things to come

Go To The Link Below To Download

http://tinyurl.com/o9xcs69

Tilapia Farming Guide, Fish Farm Tilapia, Farmed Tilapia, Tilapia Fish Farm, How to Farm Tilapia

Tilapia,Farming,Guide,Fish,Farm,Tilapia,Farmed,Tilapia,Tilapia,Fish,Farm,How,to,Farm,Tilapia

http://tinyurl.com/o9xcs69

tafbutton blue16 Tilapia Farming Guide, Fish Farm Tilapia, Farmed Tilapia, Tilapia Fish Farm, How to Farm Tilapia

Farmed Fish??? Yes! There are times when buying farmed fish is the healthiest thing you can do. Find out in the video. http://paleomagazine.com/blog I buy mo…

tafbutton blue16 Warning!  When to Eat Farmed Fish Instead of Wild Caught Fish

There are over 10,000 individual large images files taken by the Mars reconnaissance orbiter since 2006 which represent less than 10 % of the total surface area of Mars, the other 90% has not been photographed to any fine level.The amount of data that will be used by these files will mean that so much has not been explored and if there were intelligently designed plots of land in certain areas, well these would of course need finding with an open mind…

tafbutton blue16 Mars was farmed in its ancient past

http://SupremeMasterTV.com –Animal Place: A Loving Refuge for Farmed Animals P1/2. Episode: 1022, Air Date: 2. July 2009

tafbutton blue16 Animal Place: A Loving Refuge for Farmed Animals P1/2

Teaser for The Water Brothers’ Season 2 episode ‘Farmed and Dangerous?’ The Water Brothers airs across Ontario on TVO. People love to eat salmon, but chances…

tafbutton blue16 Farmed and Dangerous? Episode Teaser

Switch to our mobile site