One of our favorite comfort foods. Oh yeah, and the kids love it too.
Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe: \r
Follow Me On Social Media\r
Follow Me On Social Media\r
30 Uncooked Deveined Medium Shrimp\r
8oz Packaged Fettuccine Pasta\r
4 Tbs Margarine or Butter\r
1 Pt Whipping Cream\r
2 Cups Shredded Parmesan Cheese\r
1 Tsp Minced Garlic\r
2 Tsp Cajun Seasoning\r
1 Tsp Parsley Flakes (optional)\r
1/4 Tsp Black Pepper\r
1. Ok so first things, first.. place your shrimp in a big mixing bowl and cover with cool water. Let them soak int he water until they defrost.\r
2. Next youre going to place your pot of water over high heat. Were going to wait until the water comes to a boil before adding the fettuccine pasta. \r
3. Once the water comes to a boil, add your fettuccine pasta to the boiling water and cook for 9 to 10 minutes, then drain and sit aside.\r
4. Now back to the shrimp, peel the skin and tail off each shrimp. Afterwards, give them a nice rinse and drain the water.\r
5. Season the shrimps with minced garlic, Cajun seasoning, and pepper, then massage seasonings in well. My Cajun seasonings was a bit salty.. if you feel you need salt you can add a little. I recommend adding salt if needed after the dish is done to avoid over-seasoning the shrimp.\r
6. Now were going to sautee the shrimp. So place a skillet over high heat.\r
7. To the skillet add 2 tbs of butter or margarine. I always prefer butter over margarine though.\r
8. Once melted, add the shrimp and fry for 15 seconds per side (only fry 15 shrimp at a time), then sit aside.\r
9. Place a pot over low heat.\r
10. Add 2 tbs of butter or margarine to the pot.\r
11. Once the butter melts, add your whipping cream.\r
12. Follow that up by adding your shredded parmesan cheese.\r
13. Cook over low heat for 3 minutes, raise to high heat, and cook until cheese is fully melted. Make sure you stir as the cheese is melting. Now this part is critical. MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT COOK THE ALFREDO SAUCE until it is too thick because its going to thicken as it chills.. Plus, be mindful that youre going to add the shrimp and fettuccine pasta to the sauce which will absorb some of the sauce leaving you with a dry dish and you DO NOT WANT THAT. So dont cook the alfredo sauce too long. you want it to be on the loose side so your dish can be saucey. Just watch the sauce carefully, but when you add the pasta and shrimp you want the alfredo sauce to be rather loose.\r
14. Add the fettuccine pasta and shrimp.\r
15. Fold the fettuccine and shrimp into Alfredo Sauce. Garnish with parsley flakes when served for decoration purposes. Enjoy!!!
Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo is the ULTIMATE comfort food.
Good news yall ! I now have my very own website at . For the recipe please click on this link . Thank you all for watching my videos !
Make sure to Follow Our channel for more Tasty Recipes Videos! Follow now,
Here is what you’ll need!
One-Pot Shrimp And Spinach Pasta
2 tablespoon butter
1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
Salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
3 cloves garlic, minced
½ pound bacon, cooked, cut into small strips
7 ounces baby spinach
1½ cups heavy cream
1 pound fettuccine, cooked
¾ cup parmesan cheese, grated
⅓ cup parsley, chopped
1. In a large pot, heat the butter over medium-high heat until browned.
2. Toss in the shrimp and season with salt and black pepper. Sear just until pink on both sides. Remove the shrimp from the pot and set aside.
3. Sauté the garlic and bacon until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add in the spinach and stir until it begins to wilt.
4. Pour in the heavy cream and stir the pot to combine. Let the sauce come up to a simmer and reduce until thick and creamy, about 5 minutes.
5. Toss in the fettuccine, sprinkle over the parmesan cheese, and toss to combine.
6. Sprinkle in the parsley and add the shrimp back to the pot. Toss until everything has warmed through.
7. Remove from heat and serve.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty