Click Here http://worthbooks.xyz/?book=3319326732
Click Here http://ebookholic.org/?book=3319326732
Get Now http://pdfriendly.site/?book=3319326732
Learn How To Make Prawns Khadkhadle Recipe from Chef Smita Deo only on Get Curried. Make this Pathare Prabhu Recipe, a simple, quick and easy method of Indian Style Fish Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
12 prawns shelled, keeping the head and the tail intact and legs trimmed
2 tsp. Kashmiri chilli powder
2 tsp. Pathare Prabhu sambar masala
½ tsp. turmeric powder
1 ½ tbsp. Garlic paste
5 tbsp. Oil
A pinch of asafoetida
Salt to taste
For The Pathare Prabhu Sambar Masala
2 tbsp. Wheat
2 tbsp. Split Bengal gram
1 tsp. Turmeric powder
½ tsp. Fenugreek seeds
A pinch of asafoetida
1 tsp. black peppercorns
20 Kashmiri dry red chillies
8 tbsp. coriander seeds
1½ tbsp. Cumin seeds
1½ tbsp. mustard seeds
1. In a flat bottom pan, heat oil and add the asafoetida and garlic. Sauté garlic until the raw smell goes off but see to it that the colour of the garlic does not change.
2. Add salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and the sambar powder and mix well.
3. Add the prawns and sauté gently and coat the prawns with the masala.
4. Add 4 tbsp of water and cover and steam the prawns for 4 minutes.
5. Once you add the water you shouldn’t stir the curry. Hold the vessel on both the sides and gently coat the prawns with the sauce.
6. Serve this hot with rice and dal.
The Pathare Prabhu Sambar Masala:-
1. Dry roast all the ingredients one at a time except the turmeric and the asafoetida.
2. Cool the ingredients and then add the turmeric and the asafoetida and blend in the mixer to a fine powder.
3. Store in an air tight container and use as required.
Prawns Khadkhadle is ready to eat!
Read here http://totalebook27.com/?book=9400748833
Get Here http://worthbooks.xyz/?book=3319326732
The Mekong Delta, long renowned as the “rice bowl of Vietnam”, is now also home to a multi-billion-dollar shrimp industry and burgeoning numbers of farmers are building fortunes from the small crustaceans. A voiced AFPTV report.
Visit Here http://greatebook.org/?book=3319326732
Read here http://read.totalebook27.com/?book=0309163382
Switch to our mobile site