The Chef & His Better Half: Asian food recipes, from Burma to Thailand.
PRAWN FRIED RICE
shrimps(prawns) 750 gms
rice 300 gms
green bell pepper 1 thinly sliced
carrot 1 large thinly sliced
green onions 3,4 finely chopped
red onion 1 sliced
green chillies 3,4 chopped
soya sauce 2 tbsp
chilli sauce 2 tbsp
vinegar 2 tbsp
B.pepper pwd 1 tsp
salt 1/2 tsp
chinese salt 1 tbsp
ginger paste 1 tsp
garlic paste 1 tsp
oil 4 tbsp
How to Make Shrimp Fried Rice!! Chinese Fried Rice Recipe
Fried rice is such simple dish in Chinese culture. It can be made with many different ingredients,Today we are making shrimp fried rice. It’s the perfect combination of taste and nutrition.
For More Quick and Easy recipes, Subscribe to our Channel here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChyKnzq4Jlgqs2DdJI7s94g
Ingredients you”ll Need:
Shrimps 200 Grams
Soy sauce 2 Tbsp
Oyester Sauce 1 1/2 Tbsp
Salt 1/4 Tsp
White Pepper 1/3 Tsp
Sugar 1 Tsp
Chinese Salt / MSG (OPTIONAL) 1 Tsp
Ginger & Garlic Paste 1 Tbsp
Oil 2 Tbsp
Carrots and green Peas 120 Grams
Chopped onion 1/3 Cup
Salted Boiled Rice 1 Cup
how to make shrimp fried rice,chinese fried rice recipe,shrimp fried rice recipe,fried rice recipe,how to make fried rice,easy fried rice recipe,chinese restaurant fried rice recipe,fried rice,shrimp,authentic shrimp fried rice recipe,easy fried rice,chinese fried rice,shrimp fried rice,sooo tasty
Will you eat humongous king tiger shrimp as steamed dish, roasted with butter, or fried OR
will you just eat shrimp flavored snack..Who will be the winner?
⊙ Communicate more with Video Village!
☞ Official Website : https://goo.gl/mOqza5
☞ Official; Facebook : https://goo.gl/mZzThG
☞ Official Instagram : @videovillage_official
⊙ If you have any inquiries to Boys Village, please contact via below!
☞ Creator inquiries : email@example.com
☞ Business : firstname.lastname@example.org
☞ Others : email@example.com
Prawns Fry Recipe | How To Make Prawns Fry At Home | Shrimps Fry | Homemade Starter Recipe | Easy & Quick Prawns Recipe | Shrimps Fry Recipe | Fish Fry | Fish Starter Recipe | Get Curried
Learn how to make this spicy and tasty ‘ Prawns Fry ‘ recipe at home with our chef Tarika Singh.
Prawns Fry or Fried Prawns is a recipe where the shrimps or prawns are fried along with various Indian spices. Prawns Fry is a easy and quick fish fry recipe. It is a perfect fish starter recipe for house party and guests. This is a restaurant style prawns fry recipe which can be made at home.
For Marinating Prawns:
- 300 gm Prawns (deveined)
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
For Preparing Prawns Fry:
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 3 Green Chillies (slit)
- 2 Sprigs Curry Leaves
- Marinated Prawns
1. Take prawns in a bowl, add garlic paste, ginger paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, Salt and lemon juice. Mix this all together well and keep it aside for 30 mins to marinate.
2. Heat coconut oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, stilted green chillies, sprigs of curry leaves and marinated prawns. Spread the prawns around in the pan and increase the flame to medium high.
3. Stir fry and saute the prawns.
4. Once the prawns are ready, turn off the flame. Remove the prawns in plate.
Now your Street Style Prawns Fry are ready to be served!
“I have a pride for har cheong gai in general, so I want to push it to be a national dish.”
Watch 26-year-old Wee Yang, owner of Ah Tan Wings, talk about his passion and love for prawn paste chicken.
Cambodian Roadside Snacks – Fried Prawns Seafood
various tasty – Street Foods:
Crispy Fried Shrimp Recipe\r
30-35 Deveined Uncooked Jumbo Shrimp\r
2 Large Eggs\r
3 Cups Vegetable Oil\r
1 Cup Italian Breadcrumbs\r
1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour\r
1/4 Cup Whole Milk\r
1 Tsp Salt\r
1 Tsp Old bay\r
1/2 Tsp Cajun\r
1/2 Tsp Black Pepper\r
1. Place frozen shrimp in a bowl and cover with cool water. Add 1 tsp salt and allow the shrimp to soak until they defrost.\r
2. Remove skin, then drain water.\r
3. Season shrimp with salt, old bay, cajun seasoning, and pepper then massage seasonings in well.\r
4. Add eggs and milk to a bowl, then whisk for 45 seconds.\r
5. Coat shrimp with flour, then shake off excess flour.\r
6. Dip shrimp into egg wash, then drain excess egg.\r
7. Coat shrimp well with Italian breadcrumbs, then sit aside for 15 to 20 minutes.\r
8. Place a pot over high heat. Preheat oil for 7 to 9 minutes.\r
9. Add shrimp and fry for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes.\r
10. Once done, sit shrimp aside on a paper toweled plate to drain excess oil.\r
11. For cocktail sauce, combine ketchup with sriracha and stir in well.\r
Follow Me On Social Media\r
Switch to our mobile site