Put out a platter of pan-fried prawns to fire up this Chinese New Year.
Prawn Curry Ingredients
200 gram Prawns
2 medium size onion
1tbl spoon Ginger garlic paste
1 big size green chilli
Dry Masala: Half spoon of: Cumin Powder, coriander Powder, Garam Masala, Coconut Powder, Turmric Powder & Salt as per taste.
In a pan Heat 1tbl spoon of oil, let it heat then add chopped green chillies stir it and then add ginger garlic paste stir well till ginger garlic paste raw smell goes off. add Chopped onion stir well and then add chopped tomato, do not over cook. Switch off the gas and let the ingredient cool down to make a smooth paste.(add 2 spoons of water). In the same pan take 1 tbl spoon of oil an add the paste stir well till oil come on surface. Add the dry masala’s and mix it well,cover it and let it cook for 2-3 mins,then add prawns and let it cook for 4 mins cover with lid. Add Kasuri methi & coriander for garnishing. Serve with rice, roti, Nan. Please try this recipe and do share your feed back,please don’t forget to like & subscribe my Channel.
Prawns pulao with fresh vegetable/prawns/jhinga pulao with easy recipe
Aap sabhi freinds ka hsmare youtube channel Debzi kitchen main swagat hai
Freinds is channel k madhyam se hum aap logo tak aise dishes pahonchayega jo pehle aapne kabhi test nahi ki hogi.100%home made recipe seka anand le sakenge aap.
Hamre channel main sabhi tarah ke pakwan banaye jsyenge.indian,chineese,kolkatta,singapur,saudi arebiya,benglore,rajasthani,punjabi,gujrati,american,etc.har tarah ke pakwano ka aap is channel mein annad le payenge.ham koshish karenge ache se accha karne ki.
To freinds bane rahe hsmare saath,aaj karte hai kuch khas,lets start.
About this vedio
Freinds is vedio main vegetable prawns ke bare main bataya gaya hai.wo bhi badi asani se darshaya gaya hai.sabhi ghar ke masale use kiye gaye hai.agar aapko koi dikkat ati ho ise banane main ya kuch puchana ho to pls comment kare.ham zarur batayenge.thenx for watching
1.garam masala 5g
3.zeera+kalimirch roast powder 5g
4.kashmiri lal mirch roast powder 5g
6.shimla mirch 1p
8.tamatar 1p bigg
9.green chilli 4p
15.oil as per requirnment
നിങ്ങൾ ഇതുവരെ കാണാത്ത കൊഞ്ച് ഫ്രൈ | traditional kerala prawns fry | Kerala Prawns fry | Malayalam
These peppy pina colada prawns can get any party started! Prawns are marinated in pineapple juice, lime & mild spices and bathed in a creamy-coconut sauce.
Watch more videos: http://goodtimes.ndtv.com/video/videos.aspx
How to make easy prawns masala/jhinga masala fry/prawns masala recipei
Aap sabhi freinds ka hamare channel Debzi kitchen main swagat hai
Freinds is channel k madhyam se hum aap logo tak aise dishes pahonchayega jo pehle aapne kabhi test nahi ki hogi.100%home made recipe jiska anand le sakenge aap.
Hamre channel main sabhi tarah ke pakwan banaye jayenge.indian,chineese,kolkatta,singapur,saudi arebiya,benglore,rajasthani,punjabi,gujrati,american,etc.har tarah ke pakwano ka aap is channel mein annad le payenge.ham koshish karenge ache se accha karne ki.
To freinds bane rahe hamare saath,aaj karte hai kuch khas,lets start.
About this vedio:
Doston pesh hai aaj ki bemisal recipe jiska nam hai Prawns masala fry.ji ha doston ise asan tarike se samjhaya gaya hai.agar koi confussion ho pls comment box main zarur problem likhiye ham zarur solve karne ki koshish karenge.to freinds ummid karta hu ki apko ye recipe zarur pasand ayi hogi.pls like or share zarur kijiye.or debzi kitchen ko subscribe kijiye.thenk you so much.
3.khash khash 10g
5.kali mirch 5g
6.green chilli 2 pice
10.kadhmiri lal mirch with roast powder
11.zeera+kalimirch with roast powder
13.oil as per requirnment
Prawns Fry Recipe | How To Make Prawns Fry At Home | Shrimps Fry | Homemade Starter Recipe | Easy & Quick Prawns Recipe | Shrimps Fry Recipe | Fish Fry | Fish Starter Recipe | Get Curried
Learn how to make this spicy and tasty ‘ Prawns Fry ‘ recipe at home with our chef Tarika Singh.
Prawns Fry or Fried Prawns is a recipe where the shrimps or prawns are fried along with various Indian spices. Prawns Fry is a easy and quick fish fry recipe. It is a perfect fish starter recipe for house party and guests. This is a restaurant style prawns fry recipe which can be made at home.
For Marinating Prawns:
- 300 gm Prawns (deveined)
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
For Preparing Prawns Fry:
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 3 Green Chillies (slit)
- 2 Sprigs Curry Leaves
- Marinated Prawns
1. Take prawns in a bowl, add garlic paste, ginger paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, Salt and lemon juice. Mix this all together well and keep it aside for 30 mins to marinate.
2. Heat coconut oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, stilted green chillies, sprigs of curry leaves and marinated prawns. Spread the prawns around in the pan and increase the flame to medium high.
3. Stir fry and saute the prawns.
4. Once the prawns are ready, turn off the flame. Remove the prawns in plate.
Now your Street Style Prawns Fry are ready to be served!
Japanese Street Food – GIANT TIGER SHRIMP Spicy Chili Prawns Japan Seafood
prawn malai curry, झींगा मलाई कारी,masala curry, prawn masala, prawn masala curry,chingri malaikari, prawn curry recipe, prawn masala curry recipe,prawn masala recipe, prawn recipe,chingri macher malaikari,
#prawns, #chingrimalaikari, #bengalifishrecipe
jhinga vegetable recipe, prawn masala kerala style,jhinga biriyani recipe,big prawn recipe, jhinga recipe food fusion,prawn fry recipe,goan prawn curry, prawn curry bengali style, prawn chilli recipe ,prawn recipe chinese,jhinga fish curry,chingri vapa,narkel chingri recipe,how to make prawns malai curry ,prawns malai curry bengali recipe, prawn 65,malabar prawn curry, prawn curry with coconut milk, prawn malai curry viral kitchen,
SUPPORT SUBSCRIBE LIKE SHARE
FLOW ME FACEBOOK
EMAIL /// firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn how to make Delicious Chilli Garlic Prawns with our chef Tarika.
Chilli Garlic Prawns is one of the best Party Starter recipes. It taste’s amazing and it is easy to make.
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- 2 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper Powder
- 1 Egg
- 300 gms Prawns(deveived)
Ingredients For Slurry:
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 1 tbsp Water
Ingredients For Sauce:
- 2-3 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Garlic(minced)
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger(minced)
- 2 Spring Onions White(Sliced)
- 3 Green Chillies(slit)
- 1 Capsicum
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 2 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Chilli Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 tsp Vinegar
1. Take corn flour in a bowl and add all purpose flour, garlic paste, ginger paste, dark soy sauce, black pepper powder to it
2. Now crack egg to the mix, and whisk it without leaving any lumps
3. Add deveined prawns to the bowl, and mix it nicely
4. Now add these prawns to the hot oil, in a pan, and let it fry on each side
5. Once fried, take it out on a plate and keep it aside
6. Take cornflour in a small bowl; add water to it and mix it
7. Now, take oil in a pan and add minced garlic, minced ginger to it
8. Mix it till the raw smell goes away
9. Add sliced spring onions to the pan, along with slit green chillies
10. Now, turn the flame to medium and add chopped capsicum, black pepper powder, dark soy sauce, chilli sauce to it and mix it
11. Add water to the pan and mix it, and then, add slurry, fried prawns to the pan
12. Mix it together and coat the prawns with the sauce
13. Add salt, vinegar to the pan; mix it again and serve it
Learn How To Make #BeerakayaEnduroyyaluKura/ Dry Prawns Ridge Gourd Curry With Chef Samatha Only On Variety Vantalu.
Ridge gourd is cooked with dry prawns (Beerakaya enduroyyalu curry) very tasty recipe and it is a very famous dish in south India.
Dry prawns/shrimp (Enduroyyalu) – 1 cup
Ridge gourd (Beerakaya) – 2
Water – 1 cup
Salt – as per the taste
Oil – 4 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1 Tsp
Green Chilli – 4
Chopped Onion – 1 medium-sized
Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
Red chili powder – 2 tsp
Tomato – 1 medium size
Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
Garam masala – ½ Tsp
Red chili powder – 1 tsp
1. Clean dry shrimp by removing tail and head of it
Chop ridge gourd into pieces.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add onions, salt and saute it.
3. Add ginger-garlic paste, ridge gourd pieces and saute it.
4. To it add coriander powder, cumin powder, red chili powder, salt, garam masala and saute it, later place lid cook for 2 minutes.
5. Dry shrimp ridge gourd curry is ready to serve with rice, pulka, and roti.
Switch to our mobile site