Thank you all for watching. This dish tasted really great.
Hello My Beloved Subscriber and Visitor! Greeting from Siem Reap Cambodia! \r
This is video I want to show you about\r
Especial Steamed Prawns Inside Coconut Fruit\r
If you enjoy this video and want to get more videos with me, Please kindly help subscribe my Channel and visit us as following; \r
Please Follow Me On:\r
+ Google Plus : (\r
+ Facebook : (
Hello Everyone., Welcome to my FOOD and TRAVEL Channel.\r
My name is Waa Usap. I live in Bangkok Thailand which is the city that has lots of Street Foods all around, I like to walking around and buy some delicious foods from the markets and Also I love TRAVELING and i would like to share my memory about my trip in this channel with you.\r
Thanks for watching my videos and if you would like to ask or how do you think about the taste of the foods plz make a comment below, \r
Also Thanks for subscribe my my channel for FOODS TRAVELING videos , I Hope you have a great day with good foods and new experiences\r
Foe more information in the videos : \r
Follow me on \r
Facebook : \r
You can talk to me on the comment below the video or, If there anything you would like to ask me. Ill reply every comment as far as my knowledge can answer. \r
** Finally If you like this video please give me a Like or share it .and also if you dont like this video you can give me a Dislike and tell me why you dislike it too **\r
Hope you enjoy have a great wonderful day ^^
Zaitoon Food Corner Near Kaman, Bible House, Rashtrapati Road, Rani Gunj, Secunderabad. Zaitoon food corner serves some very special Chicken Varities in …
How we add freshwater prawns / shrimp to our Aquaponics system. Here at Grow Dinner Aquaponics we raise freshwater prawns and tilapia in our aquaponics system. Here is a short video with some great underwater footage so you can see how it all works.\r
Aquaponics Online Workshop \r
Learn How To Make Chingri Macher Malaikari Recipe from Chef Smita Deo only on Get Curried. Make this Prawns Malai Curry Recipe, a simple, quick and easy method of Prawn Malaikari Recipe, the Best Bengali Fish Curry at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
500 gms. Large prawns
1 medium onion, ground to a paste
3 pods of garlic, chopped
1 tsp. Ginger paste
10 green chillies, finely chopped
1 tsp. Sugar
2 cups of coconut milk
4 Bay leaves
4 Green cardamoms
2 tsp. Chilli powder
1 tsp. Turmeric powder
Salt, to taste
3 tbsp. Mustard oil
1. Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder for 30 minutes and fry them golden.
2. In the same oil add the garlic and when the flavour is consumed by the oil remove the garlic and add the bay leaves.
3. Add the cardamom, cloves and the cinnamon and add the bay leaves.
4. Add the onion and the sugar and sauté till the oil separates.
5. Add the ginger paste and cook.
6. Add the coconut milk and 1 cup of water and stir continuously.
7. Add the chilli powder, salt and stir continuously.
8. When the gravy boils add the prawns and cook on a low flame till the curry turns creamy.
9. Serve with steamed rice.
Prawns Malai Curry is ready to eat!
Enjoy the true essence and taste of ” Grilled Jumbo Prawns” while cooking in your kitchen with such an ease and must-have ingredients in your kitchen.
For more recipes, tips, and cooking technique, log onto:
Enjoy shrimps/ prawns fry with this easy to prepare recipe. The dish can be used as a snack or as a side dish, it combines well with both Indian and Chinese cuisine.
kairali tv,latest malayalam shows,kairali tv programmes,new malayalam shows,
Patturummaal,JB Junction,Magic Oven,cookery show,Lekshmi Nair,malayalam tv show,
lekshmi nair recipes,malayalam cookery show,kairali tv online,pepper media,cookery,
show,natural,audience,malayalam online,latest mallu programmes,shows,malayalam,
chicken pepper roast,rava pops,pepper chicken kerala style,
Learn How To Make Prawn Pulao, an Indian Fish and Rice Recipe, from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. Make Easy Shrimp Pulao Recipe in a simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
1 cup Basmati rice (soaked for 20 minutes)
2 cups Water
15 Prawns, cleaned and deveined
2 Bay leaves
6 Whole Black Pepper Corns
3 Cinnamon Sticks
Salt, to taste
1 tsp. Turmeric powder
1 tsp. Red chilli powder
2 tbsp. Oil
1 tbsp. Ginger, garlic and green chilli paste
½ cup Onion, chopped
¼ cup Tomato, chopped
¼ cup Coriander leaves
¼ cup Fresh coconut, grated
- In a pan heat oil and add cumin seeds, bay leaves, cloves, peppercorns, cinnamon sticks, onion, salt and fry until the onions are golden brown in colour.
- Add the crushed ginger, garlic and green chilli, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and stir until the raw smell of the ginger-garlic goes away.
- Now add the chopped tomato, prawns and stir fry on high flame for 2 minutes.
- Then add the soaked rice and stir gently.
- Add water to this and boil on high flame. Once the water on the surface dries up, lower the flame and cover with a lid and cook for 8 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and grated coconut.
Prawns Pulao is ready to eat! HAPPY COOKING!!!
Switch to our mobile site