How to Make Shrimp Fried Rice!! Chinese Fried Rice Recipe
Fried rice is such simple dish in Chinese culture. It can be made with many different ingredients,Today we are making shrimp fried rice. It’s the perfect combination of taste and nutrition.
For More Quick and Easy recipes, Subscribe to our Channel here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChyKnzq4Jlgqs2DdJI7s94g
Ingredients you”ll Need:
Shrimps 200 Grams
Soy sauce 2 Tbsp
Oyester Sauce 1 1/2 Tbsp
Salt 1/4 Tsp
White Pepper 1/3 Tsp
Sugar 1 Tsp
Chinese Salt / MSG (OPTIONAL) 1 Tsp
Ginger & Garlic Paste 1 Tbsp
Oil 2 Tbsp
Carrots and green Peas 120 Grams
Chopped onion 1/3 Cup
Salted Boiled Rice 1 Cup
how to make shrimp fried rice,chinese fried rice recipe,shrimp fried rice recipe,fried rice recipe,how to make fried rice,easy fried rice recipe,chinese restaurant fried rice recipe,fried rice,shrimp,authentic shrimp fried rice recipe,easy fried rice,chinese fried rice,shrimp fried rice,sooo tasty
Amazing tequila lime shrimp recipe. Low carb and impressive. I show you how to Flambé!
2 oz tequila
2 oz olive oil
1 oz maccadamia nut oil
1 lb of shrimp
1 med zucchini
1 serrano pepper
4 cloves garlic
1 sprig cilantro
.5 lb of chrispy bacon
1) Peal and de-vein shrimp. Rinse and place in a bowl. Add juice of 1 lime and 1 oz of tequila. Set aside.
2) Start heating a heavy cast iron pan on med/high heat.
3) “spiralize” zucchini to make into noodle size shreds. Place in a bowl. Add juice of 1 lime, chopped cilantro, chopped serrano, crushed and minced garlic, sea salt, and pepper
4) Add macadamia nut oil to pan, add shrimp. Keep a lid close by to extinguish the flame if needed. Once in the pan and sizzling, add the tequila and immediately use a long grill lighter to ignite the pan. Toss pinches of the cumin into the flames to toast and smoke the seasoning.
5) Add the bacon and stir to incorporate all the juice from the bottom of the pan. Place shrimp and bacon on zoodels and serve.
Ninja Blender: http://amzn.to/2ybuhnR
Featured Knife: www.amazon.com/dp/B07BFBBLQD
Thank you, Michelangelo, for the damascus steel chef knife.
GIVE AWAY COMMING UP!!!!!
Subscribe and turn on notifications so you will know how to win this awesome knife.
Maccadamia Nut Oil: https://amzn.to/2CDlWxG
Need a product featured in my video? Find it here! (below)
The Keto Chef Amazon Store:
Business Email: email@example.com
#keto #keepitketo #lowcarbrecipes
Put out a platter of pan-fried prawns to fire up this Chinese New Year.
Prawns pulao with fresh vegetable/prawns/jhinga pulao with easy recipe
Aap sabhi freinds ka hsmare youtube channel Debzi kitchen main swagat hai
Freinds is channel k madhyam se hum aap logo tak aise dishes pahonchayega jo pehle aapne kabhi test nahi ki hogi.100%home made recipe seka anand le sakenge aap.
Hamre channel main sabhi tarah ke pakwan banaye jsyenge.indian,chineese,kolkatta,singapur,saudi arebiya,benglore,rajasthani,punjabi,gujrati,american,etc.har tarah ke pakwano ka aap is channel mein annad le payenge.ham koshish karenge ache se accha karne ki.
To freinds bane rahe hsmare saath,aaj karte hai kuch khas,lets start.
About this vedio
Freinds is vedio main vegetable prawns ke bare main bataya gaya hai.wo bhi badi asani se darshaya gaya hai.sabhi ghar ke masale use kiye gaye hai.agar aapko koi dikkat ati ho ise banane main ya kuch puchana ho to pls comment kare.ham zarur batayenge.thenx for watching
1.garam masala 5g
3.zeera+kalimirch roast powder 5g
4.kashmiri lal mirch roast powder 5g
6.shimla mirch 1p
8.tamatar 1p bigg
9.green chilli 4p
15.oil as per requirnment
How to make easy prawns masala/jhinga masala fry/prawns masala recipei
Aap sabhi freinds ka hamare channel Debzi kitchen main swagat hai
Freinds is channel k madhyam se hum aap logo tak aise dishes pahonchayega jo pehle aapne kabhi test nahi ki hogi.100%home made recipe jiska anand le sakenge aap.
Hamre channel main sabhi tarah ke pakwan banaye jayenge.indian,chineese,kolkatta,singapur,saudi arebiya,benglore,rajasthani,punjabi,gujrati,american,etc.har tarah ke pakwano ka aap is channel mein annad le payenge.ham koshish karenge ache se accha karne ki.
To freinds bane rahe hamare saath,aaj karte hai kuch khas,lets start.
About this vedio:
Doston pesh hai aaj ki bemisal recipe jiska nam hai Prawns masala fry.ji ha doston ise asan tarike se samjhaya gaya hai.agar koi confussion ho pls comment box main zarur problem likhiye ham zarur solve karne ki koshish karenge.to freinds ummid karta hu ki apko ye recipe zarur pasand ayi hogi.pls like or share zarur kijiye.or debzi kitchen ko subscribe kijiye.thenk you so much.
3.khash khash 10g
5.kali mirch 5g
6.green chilli 2 pice
10.kadhmiri lal mirch with roast powder
11.zeera+kalimirch with roast powder
13.oil as per requirnment
Prawns Fry Recipe | How To Make Prawns Fry At Home | Shrimps Fry | Homemade Starter Recipe | Easy & Quick Prawns Recipe | Shrimps Fry Recipe | Fish Fry | Fish Starter Recipe | Get Curried
Learn how to make this spicy and tasty ‘ Prawns Fry ‘ recipe at home with our chef Tarika Singh.
Prawns Fry or Fried Prawns is a recipe where the shrimps or prawns are fried along with various Indian spices. Prawns Fry is a easy and quick fish fry recipe. It is a perfect fish starter recipe for house party and guests. This is a restaurant style prawns fry recipe which can be made at home.
For Marinating Prawns:
- 300 gm Prawns (deveined)
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
For Preparing Prawns Fry:
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 3 Green Chillies (slit)
- 2 Sprigs Curry Leaves
- Marinated Prawns
1. Take prawns in a bowl, add garlic paste, ginger paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, Salt and lemon juice. Mix this all together well and keep it aside for 30 mins to marinate.
2. Heat coconut oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, stilted green chillies, sprigs of curry leaves and marinated prawns. Spread the prawns around in the pan and increase the flame to medium high.
3. Stir fry and saute the prawns.
4. Once the prawns are ready, turn off the flame. Remove the prawns in plate.
Now your Street Style Prawns Fry are ready to be served!
Shrimp and Veggie
With the best flavour combination and ready in under 15 minutes, Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp is an easy to throw together meal that can be served over anything!
A huge bowl of this Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp can be found at our dinner table at least once a week. Stir a handful of angel hair pasta through the lemony, garlicky, buttery sauce for a delicious dinner.
Buy shrimp (or prawns) already deveined, shelled and cleaned, and you have yourself such an easy recipe. Use fresh lemon juice (not the store bought stuff, please for the love of freshness), and use fresh garlic if possible. Those two elements — although rather obvious — are the key to this recipe creating fireworks in your mouth.
prawn malai curry, झींगा मलाई कारी,masala curry, prawn masala, prawn masala curry,chingri malaikari, prawn curry recipe, prawn masala curry recipe,prawn masala recipe, prawn recipe,chingri macher malaikari,
#prawns, #chingrimalaikari, #bengalifishrecipe
jhinga vegetable recipe, prawn masala kerala style,jhinga biriyani recipe,big prawn recipe, jhinga recipe food fusion,prawn fry recipe,goan prawn curry, prawn curry bengali style, prawn chilli recipe ,prawn recipe chinese,jhinga fish curry,chingri vapa,narkel chingri recipe,how to make prawns malai curry ,prawns malai curry bengali recipe, prawn 65,malabar prawn curry, prawn curry with coconut milk, prawn malai curry viral kitchen,
SUPPORT SUBSCRIBE LIKE SHARE
FLOW ME FACEBOOK
EMAIL /// firstname.lastname@example.org
A tangy, wholesome treat! Try these easy-to-cook achari prawns and add sparks to your dinner table. A must try for all seafood lovers.
Watch more videos: http://goodtimes.ndtv.com/video/videos.aspx?yt
Download the NDTV news app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.july.ndtv&referrer=utm_source%3Dyoutubecards%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26utm_campaign%3Dyoutube
Learn how to make Delicious Chilli Garlic Prawns with our chef Tarika.
Chilli Garlic Prawns is one of the best Party Starter recipes. It taste’s amazing and it is easy to make.
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- 2 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper Powder
- 1 Egg
- 300 gms Prawns(deveived)
Ingredients For Slurry:
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 1 tbsp Water
Ingredients For Sauce:
- 2-3 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Garlic(minced)
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger(minced)
- 2 Spring Onions White(Sliced)
- 3 Green Chillies(slit)
- 1 Capsicum
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 2 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Chilli Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 tsp Vinegar
1. Take corn flour in a bowl and add all purpose flour, garlic paste, ginger paste, dark soy sauce, black pepper powder to it
2. Now crack egg to the mix, and whisk it without leaving any lumps
3. Add deveined prawns to the bowl, and mix it nicely
4. Now add these prawns to the hot oil, in a pan, and let it fry on each side
5. Once fried, take it out on a plate and keep it aside
6. Take cornflour in a small bowl; add water to it and mix it
7. Now, take oil in a pan and add minced garlic, minced ginger to it
8. Mix it till the raw smell goes away
9. Add sliced spring onions to the pan, along with slit green chillies
10. Now, turn the flame to medium and add chopped capsicum, black pepper powder, dark soy sauce, chilli sauce to it and mix it
11. Add water to the pan and mix it, and then, add slurry, fried prawns to the pan
12. Mix it together and coat the prawns with the sauce
13. Add salt, vinegar to the pan; mix it again and serve it
Learn how to make Flavorful ‘Kolambi Bhaat – कोळंबी भात ‘ or Shrimp Rice with our chef Smita Deo.
Kolambi Bhaat or Shrimp Rice is a perfect Dinner Recipe. Easy to make, This awesome Kolambi Bhat simplifies the dilemma of cooking prawns at home.
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 2 Bay Leaf
- 1 inch Cinnamon Stick
- 4 Green Cardamom
- 10 Black Peppers
- 4 Cloves
- 3 Onions(sliced)
- 1 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- 2 Tomatoes(grated)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds Powder
- 1/4 cup Mint Leaves(chopped)
- 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves(chopped)
- 3 cups Basmati Rice(soaked)
- 3 cups Coconut Milk
- 2 cups Water
Ingredients For Marinade:
- Shelled Prawns
- 1/2 Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
1. Heat oil in a wok, and add bay leaf, cinnamon stick, green cardamom, black peppers, cloves, sliced onions
2. Saute the mixture, and add lemon juice, turmeric powder, salt over prawns
3. Keep this prawns aside, for 10-15 minutes
4. Now, add ginger paste & garlic paste to the wok and saute it, till the raw smell ginger-garlic paste goes away
5. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, grated tomatoes to the wok and saute it
6. Now, dd marinated prawns to the wok, and saute it
7. Add garam masala, fennel seeds powder, chopped mint leaves, chopped coriander leaves to the wok and mix it
8. Now, add soaked basmati rice to the wok; mix it and add coconut milk, water, salt
9. Close the wok with a lid, and let it boil
10. Once boiled, let the rice cook for 10-15 minutes over a medium-low flame
11. After the rice is cooked, saute it and cover it for 2 more minutes
12. Once the Kolambi Bhaat is ready, take it out in a serving bowl and serve it hot
Yetti Sukka is a spicy tangy prawn roasted in coconut oil served with neer dosa, rice and appams. The coastal seafood found in Mangalore is very unusual from the ones found in other parts of the country. Mangalore is known for its richness in seafood and this dish, that is also known as Prawn Sukka will help you relish those flavors. Chef Aditya Bal not only discovers the village but also discovers this dish and brings it to you.
· 550 gms Prawns
· 1 chopped Onion
· 1 chopped tomato
· 1 tbsp. ground green chilli
· 1 tbsp. ginger – garlic paste
· 1 bashed garlic
· 1 cup grated coconut
· 1 bowl mustard seeds
· 6-7 green chillies
· 2 tbsp. coriander powder
· ½ tbsp. garam masala
· ½ tbsp. cumin powder
· 2 tbsp. coconut oil
· 5-6 curry leaves
· 3 cups of water
· 2 tbsp. chopped coriander
· Salt to taste
· In a pressure cooker, add water, prawns, salt, chopped tomato and onion, and boil.
· Once boiled, add the local paste of ground green chillies and ginger-garlic paste
· Into this, add the local masala mixture of grated coconut, mustard seeds, hot chilles and coriander.
· Add garam masala, coriander powder and cumin powder to the prawn mixture.
· Simmer till the gravy thickens and then add salt according to taste.
· For tadka, heat coconut oil in a small utensil.
· Deep fry mustard seeds, curry leaves and bashed garlic for a minute in the heated oil.
· Add the fried ingredients to the cooked prawn and mix it all.
· Garnish with coriander.
· Serve hot!
The best of all things lifestyle – from the latest updates from the sporting world to what everyone is talking about in the gadget universe – can be found on ONE single platform, only on GoodTimes. Our aim is to provide you with EVERY SINGLE THING you need to have a good time in life, all at the click of a button. If you aren’t here, you’re missing out on some serious good times!
Follow GoodTimes now for the best of Bollywood, lifestyle and entertainment.
Connect with us on our other social platforms for more fun content:
Beautiful, succulent tiger prawns get a desi makeover. This one is a sure winner at your dinner table!
Watch more videos: http://goodtimes.ndtv.com/video/videos.aspx?yt
Switch to our mobile site