Learn How To Make Pumpkin Prawns Soup Recipe from Chef Smita Deo only on Get Curried. Make this Fish Recipe a quick and easy Soup Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tsp. Mixed Herbs
1 tsp. Garlic Paste
1 Onion, finely chopped
10-12 Prawns, deveined
2 cups Pumpkin Puree (500 gms. Pumpkin skinned, chopped, boiled and ground)
1 cup Water
Salt, to taste
1 tsp. Black Pepper Powder
1 cup Fresh Cream
Parsley for garnish
1. In a pan heat olive oil and add mixed herbs, garlic paste and onion. Cook until the onion turns soft.
2. Add the prawns and cook for 4-5 minutes.
3. Then add the pumpkin puree and water. Mix well.
4. Now add the salt and black pepper powder and stir.
5. Boil for 2 minutes and add fresh cream. Turn the flame off immediately.
6. Garnish with a sprig of parsley and serve.
Nourishing Pumpkin Prawns Soup is ready!
Diet Food Recipes I’ve teamed up with LoveFreshHerbs to give you guys three super easy healthy recipes and offer three of you the chance to win £350 worth of kitchen appliaplus a further £1,000 worth of shopping vouchers just in time for Christmas! Diet Food Recipes This video is in sponsorship with LoveFreshHerbs, all terms and conditions are below! AD. R U L E S, Get your butts to the supermarket and purchase some fresh herbs, create an exciting and super tasty recipe, it can be savoury, sweet or even a cocktail as lon.
Fallow Us on Youtube Diet food Recipes
TOM YUM GOONG (TOM YUM SOUP WITH PRAWNS)
Tom Yum Goong (Tom Yum Soup With Prawns)
Switch to our mobile site