Shrimp fry recipe | Shrimp fry Indian style | Fried Shrimp | Stellan’s kitchen Hi Friends My name is Stellan. Welcome to my channel Stellan S. I enjoy cooking and …
This is a super hot, but super tasty curry. This video contains step by step instructions on how to produce this tasty dish. Containing one of the worlds hottest chillies, the Bhut Naga Jalokia or sometimes referred to simply as the Ghost Chilli. But this is not all about spice and heat. This curry also tastes fantastic.\r
Base Gravy Recipe\r
Naga Jalokia Chillies can be bought from Amazon\r
Chicken Jalfrezi \r
King Prawn Naga Phall (Extremely Hot)\r
Chicken Vindaloo ( Hot )\r
Chicken Mirchi Bhuna\r
Als Kitchen Twitter\r
For Street Style Tava Paneer Frankie :
• 1tbsp Oil
• 1 cup Onion paste
• 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
• 2 tsp Red chilli powder
•2 tsp Coriander powder
• 2 tsp garam masala
• 1/2 cup Tomato puree
• 1 tbsp cashew paste
• 2 tbsp curd
• 250 grams paneer
• Fresh coriander
• 1 cup refined flour
• Water as required
• 2tbsp Oil
• Chopped onions
• Frankie masala
• Chilli vinegar
* Set a pan on a medium flame and add oil, onion paste, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, tomato puree, cashew paste, curd, salt, paneer and fresh coriander
• Take a large vessel and add refined flour, water, oil and mix well
* Knead well and cover and rest for 30 minutes
• Now take a wooden board and take a small dough roundel on it and flatten it using pin roll
* Set a tawa on a medium flame and cook frankie roti over it, cook only till white spots appear
• Make as many half cooked rotis as you wish before serving
• Cook again immediately before serving
* Now place the frankie paratha on plate and add chopped onions, frankie masala, chilli vinegar and tava paneer on it
* Roll the roti and serve hot immediately
S! Good Stuff – กุ้งถัง ระเบิด! ต่อมน้ำลาย
Imprime esta receta en: http://cocinaalnatural.com/recipes/314
SUSCRÍBETE a este canal: http://bit.ly/10nAF2t
Descubre recetas nuevas: http://cocinaycomparte.com/
Síguenos en Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CocinaAlNatural
Síguenos en Twitter: http://twitter.com/cocinaalnatural
Únete a Google+: http://plus.google.com/117464414297243244897/posts
Síguenos en Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/cocinaycomparte/
Check out this video for how to make Fajita-Style Shrimp and Grits!
For the text recipe, pictures and tips please check: https://www.ruchikrandhap.com/prawn-potato-curry-mangalorean-catholic/ For more detailed recipes suitable …
Learn how to make Mangalorean Style Prawns Ghee Roast from Chef Varun Inamdar on Get Curried.
Prawn Ghee Roast is a Mangalorean delicacy made by roasting dry spices, prawns in ghee. This South Indian dish is truly a treat to your tase-buds. Do give it a try and share your experience in the comments below.
4 nos dried Kashmiri Chillies
5 nos dried Byadgi Chillies
1 Tsp Peppercorns
1/2 Cumin seeds
1/4 Tsp mustard seeds
1/4 Tsp fenugreek seeds
1 tbsp coriander seeds
1 tbsp thick tamarind pulp
8-10 Garlic cloves
Water as required
1/2 Kilo Prawns Cleaned and Washed
1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
1 Tbsp Chilly Powder
1/4 Cup Yoghurt
1/2 Lime Juice
3 tbsp Ghee
10-15 nos curry leaves
Salt as required
Method of preparation:
Marinate the prawn with yoghurt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt, lime juice, give it a quick mix. Keep it aside to marinate for 15-20 minutes.
Heat a pan, add dry Kashmiri chillies and when the chillies are 80% roasted lower the flame and start adding spices.
Add coriander seeds, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, black peppercorns, fenugreek seeds.
Moderately increase the heat and roast them till they are nice and fragrant.
Once it’s done, allow it to cool down and grind them into powder.
Add garlic cloves, thick tamarind pulp, water and grind it into a fine paste.
Heat another pan, add ghee and heat it on a moderate flame.
Once the ghee melts and heats a little add the marinated prawns to it.
Roast the prawn on high flame and keep stirring it continuously.
Once the prawns start partially cooking add in the ground masala.
Give it a stir and allow the prawns and masala to cook on high flame while you keep stirring.
Add fresh curry leaves and give it one final mix.
Our Prawn Ghee Roast is ready to serve.
Learn how to make Restaurant Style Prawns Fried Rice – प्रॉन फ्राईड राईस Recipe in Marathi from Chef Sonali Raut on Ruchkar Mejwani.
Chef Sonali gives a twist to Indo – Chinese rice recipe by adding Pawns to it. Made with rice, Chinese sauces, prawns and vegetables this recipe will be a sure hit in your kitchen. Do try this prawns recipe at home and let us know your feedback in the comments below.
4 tbsp Oil
1 Cup Prawns
1 tsp Ginger, grated
3 tsp Garlic, grated
1 Green Chili, chopped
1/2 Cup Capsicum, chopped
1/2 Cup French Beans, chopped
1/2 Cup Carrot, chopped
1/2 Cup Spring Onion Whites, chopped
1 tbsp Green Chili Sauce
1 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tbsp White Vinegar
1 tsp Salt
1 1/2 Cup Rice, parboiled
Vegetable Stock Cube Powder
Spring Onion Greens, chopped
In a wok heat oil, add prawns and cook it on high flame till all the water discharged from the prawns gets evaporated.
Add ginger, garlic, green chili, capsicum, french beans, carrot, spring onion whites and mix them well.
Add green chili sauce, soy sauce, white vinegar, mix them well.
Add salt, rice and mix them well.
Add cabbage and spring onion greens.
Give it a final mix and switch off the flame.
Our Prawn Fried Rice is ready to be served.
It Looks a bit Shabby but this is the way it is made in South India, Bhimavaram is a place well known for Prawn and Fish cultivation, Marine Goods are exported …
Learn How To Make Prawns Khadkhadle Recipe from Chef Smita Deo only on Get Curried. Make this Pathare Prabhu Recipe, a simple, quick and easy method of Indian Style Fish Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
12 prawns shelled, keeping the head and the tail intact and legs trimmed
2 tsp. Kashmiri chilli powder
2 tsp. Pathare Prabhu sambar masala
½ tsp. turmeric powder
1 ½ tbsp. Garlic paste
5 tbsp. Oil
A pinch of asafoetida
Salt to taste
For The Pathare Prabhu Sambar Masala
2 tbsp. Wheat
2 tbsp. Split Bengal gram
1 tsp. Turmeric powder
½ tsp. Fenugreek seeds
A pinch of asafoetida
1 tsp. black peppercorns
20 Kashmiri dry red chillies
8 tbsp. coriander seeds
1½ tbsp. Cumin seeds
1½ tbsp. mustard seeds
1. In a flat bottom pan, heat oil and add the asafoetida and garlic. Sauté garlic until the raw smell goes off but see to it that the colour of the garlic does not change.
2. Add salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and the sambar powder and mix well.
3. Add the prawns and sauté gently and coat the prawns with the masala.
4. Add 4 tbsp of water and cover and steam the prawns for 4 minutes.
5. Once you add the water you shouldn’t stir the curry. Hold the vessel on both the sides and gently coat the prawns with the sauce.
6. Serve this hot with rice and dal.
The Pathare Prabhu Sambar Masala:-
1. Dry roast all the ingredients one at a time except the turmeric and the asafoetida.
2. Cool the ingredients and then add the turmeric and the asafoetida and blend in the mixer to a fine powder.
3. Store in an air tight container and use as required.
Prawns Khadkhadle is ready to eat!
Switch to our mobile site