It Looks a bit Shabby but this is the way it is made in South India, Bhimavaram is a place well known for Prawn and Fish cultivation, Marine Goods are exported …
Learn How To Make Prawns Khadkhadle Recipe from Chef Smita Deo only on Get Curried. Make this Pathare Prabhu Recipe, a simple, quick and easy method of Indian Style Fish Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
12 prawns shelled, keeping the head and the tail intact and legs trimmed
2 tsp. Kashmiri chilli powder
2 tsp. Pathare Prabhu sambar masala
½ tsp. turmeric powder
1 ½ tbsp. Garlic paste
5 tbsp. Oil
A pinch of asafoetida
Salt to taste
For The Pathare Prabhu Sambar Masala
2 tbsp. Wheat
2 tbsp. Split Bengal gram
1 tsp. Turmeric powder
½ tsp. Fenugreek seeds
A pinch of asafoetida
1 tsp. black peppercorns
20 Kashmiri dry red chillies
8 tbsp. coriander seeds
1½ tbsp. Cumin seeds
1½ tbsp. mustard seeds
1. In a flat bottom pan, heat oil and add the asafoetida and garlic. Sauté garlic until the raw smell goes off but see to it that the colour of the garlic does not change.
2. Add salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and the sambar powder and mix well.
3. Add the prawns and sauté gently and coat the prawns with the masala.
4. Add 4 tbsp of water and cover and steam the prawns for 4 minutes.
5. Once you add the water you shouldn’t stir the curry. Hold the vessel on both the sides and gently coat the prawns with the sauce.
6. Serve this hot with rice and dal.
The Pathare Prabhu Sambar Masala:-
1. Dry roast all the ingredients one at a time except the turmeric and the asafoetida.
2. Cool the ingredients and then add the turmeric and the asafoetida and blend in the mixer to a fine powder.
3. Store in an air tight container and use as required.
Prawns Khadkhadle is ready to eat!
Recipe30 – Thai Style Chili Shrimp on Warm Salad (Prawns)…
How To Make Prawns Curry Village Style || Myna Street Food || Food Info Myna Street Food The leading brand in Telugu Media & Entertainment & Indian Street
Amaze your self, family & friends with your Indian cooking skills & knowledge
Indian food is incredibly popular all over the world. Indian cuisine is a wide assortment of dishes, subtle and sophisticated use of a variety of spices and cooking techniques. The essence of good Indian cooking revolves around the appropriate use of aromatic Indian spices
Learn how to make Maharashtrian style spicy Tawa Kolambi masala recipe from our chef Smita Deo on Ruchkar Mejwani. This is a quick and easy Prawns Fry recipe cooked on iron tawa (pan) where prawns are tossed in spicy Maharashtrian masala.
1/2 kg Prawns / Kolambi
3-4 tbsp Oil
4 Onions, chopped
1 tsp Ginger paste
1 tsp Garlic paste
Salt to taste
5 Green Chillies
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1 tsp Garam Masala
- Heat some oil on an iron tawa.
- Add chopped onions. Saute well.
- Add ginger and garlic paste, green chillies. Mix everything well.
- Add the prawns. Saute everything well.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala & salt. Mix well.
- Add kokam and saute well for 5-7 minutes.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot!
Chopped Spring Onion
Chopped Carrots – 4/5 medium size
Chopped Green Pepper
Lemon Juice (1+1) tea spoons
Olive oil (1+1) tea spoons
Salt (1 + ½ ) tea spoon
Black pepper ½ tea spoon
Soya Sauce 1 tea spoon
Description/ How to:
Add some water to a pot (Ratio should be like: 2.5 cup of water for 2 cups of rice) add 1 tea spoon of lemon juice, 1 tea spoon of salt and 1 tea spoon of olive oil and cook. Don’t make the rice too soft as you will cook it again later on. If you think you put too much water just drain it before the rice become too soft. When it is ready keep it aside.
Make a scrambled egg in a separate pan and keep it aside.
Put oil in a fry pan put chopped carrots in it and add little bit of spring onion, leave it with less hit and prepare the prawn and come back to it later. Let it fry for 7 minutes and prepare prawn by this time.
In next step put some prawns in a bowl add ½ tea spoon of black pepper, 1 tea spoon of soya sauce, 1 tea spoon of lemon juice, 1 tea spoon of olive oil and ½ spoon salt and mix it properly.
Add prawns to those vegetables, and then add scrambled egg, rest of the spring onion. After 7 minutes, start adding rice slowly. Stir it gently and cook for another 4/5 minutes and it’s ready to eat your delicious prawn fried rice……………..
Special thanks to Jason Shaw for his royalty free music.
Learn how to make Maharashtrian style crispy Prawns / Kolambi fry recipe from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani. Prawns Fry is a very easy & quick fish recipe where Prawns are marinated in Indian spices and later shallow fried.
1 Cup Prawns / Kolambi
1/2 Cup Coriander Leaves
10-12 Garlic Cloves
1 Small Piece of Ginger
1 tbsp Mix Masala
1/2 Lemon Juice
2 tbsp Semolina
Oil for frying
- In a mixer grinder add coriander leaves, garlic, ginger & little water. Grind everything to a smooth paste. Masala paste for prawns is ready.
- In a flat bowl add prawns, mix masala, salt, masala paste & lemon juice. Coat the prawns with all the spices.
- Heat some oil for shallow frying.
- One by one coat the prawns in semolina and shallow fry them in medium hot oil.
- Fry them on both sides on golden brown color.
- Remove them on a plate & serve hot.
Welcome to Xiao’s Kitchen
Recipe for: Stir Fry Prawns & Cabbage
The sweetness of the prawns, the spiciness of the green peppercorn and chillies, and the crunchiness of the Chinese cabbage. what a flirtation!
1 Large Cabbage
500g Raw Prawns
4 Cloves Garlic
2 Slices Ginger
1 Tsp Green Peppercorns
3 Red Chilli Peppers
2 Green Chilli Peppers
Salt to Taste
1. Cut the cabbage into bite sized pieces
2. Chop the garlic
3. Chop the ginger
4. De-seed the peppers, then roughly chop
5. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in the wok
6. Add in the prawns
7. Fry till they turn pink
8. Remove from heat & place on a dish for later
9. Place the cabbage in the same wok
10. Fry for a minute then remove
11. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil
12. Add the peppercorns
13. Fry for few seconds
14. Add the garlic, ginger & chilli peppers
15. Fry for few seconds
16. Add the prawns
17. Stir the ingredients
18. Add the cabbage
19. Stir fry for half a minute
20. Add salt to your taste
21. Stir for a minute
22. Transfer onto a dish
23. & serve
Thank you for watching
Xiao’s Kitchen – Welcomes you to our cooking channel.
Recipe for: Chinese Mango Prawns
200g Raw Prawns
2 Cloves Garlic
1 Tsp Paprika
Small Bunch Fresh Coriander (20g)
1 Green Chilli Pepper
Salt to Taste
1. Finely chop the garlic.
2. Thinly slice the green chilli.
3. Roughly chop the coriander.
4. Peel and cut the mango into bite size pieces.
5. Place garlic into 2 Tbsp of hot olive oil and fry for few seconds.
6. Add mango and paprika into the pan and fry for a minute.
7. Add the chilli pepper, prawns and salt.
8. Fry for 2 to 4 minutes until the prawns are cooked.
9. Stir in the coriander.
10. Then transfer onto a dish and serve.
Thank you for watching
Shrimp Fried Rice : Authentic Chinese Cooking – Hong Kong Style.
Switch to our mobile site