Learn How To Make Prawn Pulao, an Indian Fish and Rice Recipe, from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. Make Easy Shrimp Pulao Recipe in a simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
1 cup Basmati rice (soaked for 20 minutes)
2 cups Water
15 Prawns, cleaned and deveined
2 Bay leaves
6 Whole Black Pepper Corns
3 Cinnamon Sticks
Salt, to taste
1 tsp. Turmeric powder
1 tsp. Red chilli powder
2 tbsp. Oil
1 tbsp. Ginger, garlic and green chilli paste
½ cup Onion, chopped
¼ cup Tomato, chopped
¼ cup Coriander leaves
¼ cup Fresh coconut, grated
- In a pan heat oil and add cumin seeds, bay leaves, cloves, peppercorns, cinnamon sticks, onion, salt and fry until the onions are golden brown in colour.
- Add the crushed ginger, garlic and green chilli, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and stir until the raw smell of the ginger-garlic goes away.
- Now add the chopped tomato, prawns and stir fry on high flame for 2 minutes.
- Then add the soaked rice and stir gently.
- Add water to this and boil on high flame. Once the water on the surface dries up, lower the flame and cover with a lid and cook for 8 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and grated coconut.
Prawns Pulao is ready to eat! HAPPY COOKING!!!
Learn How To Make Prawn Burger Recipe from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar. Make this easy Shrimp Burger Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
For the patty
2 -3 large potatoes boiled and grated
Salt as required
For the patty stuffing
1 cup red onion, finely chopped
1 tsp ginger garlic green chilli crushed
1 tsp cumin seeds
2 tomatoes chopped
1/2 tsp coriander powder
½ tsp red chili powder
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
Salt as required
1 cup cleaned prawns
2 tbsp oil for pan frying
Freshly chopped coriander
Freshly chopped dill
2 tsp lemon juice
Salt for seasoning
1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
Oil for frying
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup tomato ketchup
1/2 tsp tobasco
1/2 chopped onion
1/2 cup of chopped coriander , dill & mint leaves
Salt & pepper
For the assembly
3-4 burger buns
1 tbsp butter
1 cucumber thinly sliced
1 tomato thinly sliced
Assorted lettuce leave
The Patty Stuffing:-
In a pan heat oil and add cumin seeds, chopped onion, salt and saute. Once the onions turn transluscent add crushed mixture of ginger, garlic and green chillies. Cook this on low flame for a minute. Now add the tomatoes and then prawns, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, salt and cook for 5-7 minutes on moderate flame. Once the mixture dries add coriander, dil, lemon juice and toss it well. Allow this mixture to cool down completely.
Grate the boiled potatoes and add salt to them. Make 3 balls of the same and stuff them with the cooked prawns. Give the prawn-stuffed potatoes a patty shape.
In a bowl crack an egg and add salt to it giving a light whisk. Dip the patty in the egg mix and coat with fresh breadcrumbs. Keep the patties in the deep freezer for 15 minutes.
Fry the patties in the oil till crisp and golden brown.
Slice a bun horizontally. Heat a pan and add butter to it. Place the half cut buns on the pan and roast them till golden brown in colour. For the sauce, take mayonnaise, tobasco sauce, tomato ketchup, onions, salt, ground black pepper and a mix of dil, coriander and mint leaves in a bowl and mix it well. Apply the sauce to the roasted buns topping it off with the assorted lettuce. Place the patty on top followed byt tomato and cucumber. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
In a pan heat some oil and half fry an egg and place it on top followed by the remaining half of the bun.
Lip-smacking Prawn Burger is ready to eat!
Learn How To Make Prawns Stir Fry from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar. Make this easy & quick oriental cuisine recipe at your home in restaurant style.
2 tbsp chilly sauce
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp honey
¼ cup fresh cilantro stalks chopped
½ tsp cornstarch
1½ cups prawns, peeled and deveined (tails left intact optional)
4 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
2 stalks spring onion, chopped; separated
8 cloves garlic, sliced
2 inch fresh ginger, julliennes
2-3 dried red chillies, halved
Salt as required
Slice the garlic, ginger and spring onions. In a deep wok, add vegetable oil and let it heat smoking hot. Once the oil heats up throw add in the prawns and cook them till the water dries completely. Once the prawns turn nice, crisp and golden brown, transfer them in a plate. In the same wok add oil and let it heat smoking hot and add the garlic to it. Once the garlic slices turn golden brown, add in the ginger and red chillies. Give this a quick mix and then add the prawns and bulb of the spring onions and give it a quick toss keeping the flame high all through the process. Now add corn flour, light soy sauce, salt, honey, spicy chilli sauce, spring greens and cilantro and give it a quick stir.
Your Prawns Stir Fry is ready to be served.
Make this quick and easy continental recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below. KEEP COOKING!
Learn how to make prawn pickle, easy and delectable dish by Chef Varun Inamdar
Goan delicacy is one of the best delicacy’s among the other Indian delicacies. So The Bombay Chef Varun Inamdar brings to your kitchen yummy & delicious Prawn Pickle only on Get Curried.
250 gms prawns (medium)
30 no red chillies
1 tbsp jeera/ cumin
100 grams garlic cloves
3 tbsp oil
100 ml white vinegar
- In bowl add red chillies, garlic, cumin, white vinegar, salt and give it a light stir keep it aside for 15-20 minutes
- Run the mixture into the grinder
- In a pan take oil and add the pickle masala and mix it lightly and add the prawns.
- When the pickle comes down to the room temperature. Store it into a glass jar
Learn how to make Thai Red Curry with Prawns , an delicious prawn curry by Chef Varun Inamdar
Varun Inamdar brings to your kitchen the best from the whole world & this time its the famous Thai Red Curry with Prawns. So watch and learn how to make the mouth watering & tasty Thai Red Curry with Prawns recipe, in easy way with The Bombay Chef only on Get Curried.
1 small red capsicum
1 small cup zucchini
1 small cup broccoli
1 cup prawns (medium)
600 ml coconut milk
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp salt
Pinch of MSG
3 tbsp red curry paste
1 tsp soy sauce
For the Red curry paste
10 red chillies
2 tbsp chopped lemon grass
2 tbsp chopped galangal
3 leaves Kafir leaves
1 tbsp coriander leaves
3 small shallots
2 tbsp garlic
8-10 birds eye chillies
½ tsp salt
- In a bowl add red chillies, lemon grass, garlic, galangal, shallots, thai red chillies, coriander, Kafir leaves, thai basil and lemon and little bit of water, stir well and mix properly add little salt
- Add the stirred ingredients in the mixer and grind it into a thin paste
- Add 3spoon of paste in pan and add coconut milk, zucchini, broccoli and red pepper, salt, sugar, soya sauce, MSG, thai red chillies, birds eye chillies, prawns, some fresh thai basil and now turn on the flame, simmer for 10-12 minutes
And Thai Red Curry with Prawns is ready to be served!
Switch to our mobile site