Prawn with Rice is really delicious combinations recommended by Chef Zakir Qureshi. Learn at home by following recipe with Chef Zakir.
Yetti Sukka is a spicy tangy prawn roasted in coconut oil served with neer dosa, rice and appams. The coastal seafood found in Mangalore is very unusual from the ones found in other parts of the country. Mangalore is known for its richness in seafood and this dish, that is also known as Prawn Sukka will help you relish those flavors. Chef Aditya Bal not only discovers the village but also discovers this dish and brings it to you.
· 550 gms Prawns
· 1 chopped Onion
· 1 chopped tomato
· 1 tbsp. ground green chilli
· 1 tbsp. ginger – garlic paste
· 1 bashed garlic
· 1 cup grated coconut
· 1 bowl mustard seeds
· 6-7 green chillies
· 2 tbsp. coriander powder
· ½ tbsp. garam masala
· ½ tbsp. cumin powder
· 2 tbsp. coconut oil
· 5-6 curry leaves
· 3 cups of water
· 2 tbsp. chopped coriander
· Salt to taste
· In a pressure cooker, add water, prawns, salt, chopped tomato and onion, and boil.
· Once boiled, add the local paste of ground green chillies and ginger-garlic paste
· Into this, add the local masala mixture of grated coconut, mustard seeds, hot chilles and coriander.
· Add garam masala, coriander powder and cumin powder to the prawn mixture.
· Simmer till the gravy thickens and then add salt according to taste.
· For tadka, heat coconut oil in a small utensil.
· Deep fry mustard seeds, curry leaves and bashed garlic for a minute in the heated oil.
· Add the fried ingredients to the cooked prawn and mix it all.
· Garnish with coriander.
· Serve hot!
The best of all things lifestyle – from the latest updates from the sporting world to what everyone is talking about in the gadget universe – can be found on ONE single platform, only on GoodTimes. Our aim is to provide you with EVERY SINGLE THING you need to have a good time in life, all at the click of a button. If you aren’t here, you’re missing out on some serious good times!
Follow GoodTimes now for the best of Bollywood, lifestyle and entertainment.
Connect with us on our other social platforms for more fun content:
fish frying for our dinner in 1 pot cooking extravaganza! Well done yo our house chef and keep it up!